- The Promoter is BizCover Pty Ltd (the Promotor), located at Level 2, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Entry into this Promotion will be deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 9am AEST on 1 May 2023 and closes at 5pm on 31 May 2023 (the Promotional Period) and includes a draw (the Cyber Competition) at the conclusion of the Promotional Period.
- Entry is open to any person or brokerage with an active account with BizCover for Brokers. Brokers or individuals who enter must be 18 years of age or over. (the Entrant).
- Employees (including their immediate family) of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter or agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to be Entrants.
- The Cyber Competition draw will be held on the 5 June 2023.
- During each Eligibility Period, each time the Entrant generates a quote of a new policy to the Promoter via the Promoter’s online portal, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the Cyber Competition draw.
- Quotes that are generated by the Entrant for the same product and Insured but for different limits excess, policy period or other differing cover options will be counted as one (1) valid entry.
- All valid Entries received by the Promoter during an Eligibility Period will be included in the Cyber Competition draw. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure by either the Entrant or Promoter to complete any Entry.
- There will be one (1) prize winner at the end of the Promotional Period.
- One prize of one (1) Google Nest Mini, one (1) Apple Airpods (3rd Generation) and one (1) Tapt digital business card will awarded to the winner.
- The prize winner will be referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Winner. The prize will also be referred to in the Terms and Conditions as the Prize.
- The Prize will only be distributed in Australia, are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Promoter is not liable for any additional costs associated with the taking of the Prize. Any expenses incurred beyond the Prize will be the responsibility of the Winner.
- This is a game of chance. The Cyber Competition draw will be drawn at random at the Promoter’s offices in Sydney Level 2, 338 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The first valid Entry randomly drawn from all Entries received at the end of the end of the Eligibility Period will win the Prize (the Winner).
- The Winner will be notified by email. The Winners will be notified by email by 5pm AEST on the day the Prize is drawn.
- The Promoter will email or mail the Prize to the Winner within 5 working of the Cyber Competition draw.
- The Promoter will use the email address used by a Winner to generate the quotes.
- If a Winner cannot be contacted and/or an email bounces back to the Promoter, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter retains the right to draw another Winner if it so chooses.
- using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prize and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion;
- using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner;
- using an Entrant’s Entry for marketing and promotional purposes.
- By submitting an Entry, Entrants grant the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide licence to use, copy sublicense, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, transit, create derivative works of, publish and/or broadcast or display any material or other information submitted by an Entrant as part of this Promotion.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, or fraudulent Entries will be deemed invalid and will be removed.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Any Entrant participating in any activity for the purposes of the Promotion or in respect of the Prize agrees to fully release and indemnify to the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promotor and their respective contractors, employees, directors and officers in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage, financial loss or loss of life in connection with the Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or the Prize. The indemnity granted by each Entrant and the Winners to the Promotor and their respective contractors, employees, directors and officers includes in respect of any cost, loss, expense, damage or liability whether direct or indirect or consequential, (present or future), and any fine or penalty incurred by the Entrant or Winner.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promotor is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promotor, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Winner and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying a Winner.